2/20/16 ASD Super Update and SALE!!! LIQUID SALE, Stuffs Gotta GO!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Exertone2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have spent too many of my paychecks on sales from ASD... can't say I regret it either as they have some amazing stuff!

lfrazier

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I understand that lighting will make a huge difference in how they appear in my tank. I was just wanting to make sure that these pics aren't doctored or using some cool filter to obtain those colors. So I take you guys word for it then, these are some super amazing corals and great pricing also.
I have placed an order from them the last 3 weekends and everything is legit and everything is healthy. TBH I have only had 2 coral die and I have received about 50 frags from them in the past three weeks, I will take those odds when dealing with acros (plus the vicious dipping process that I put them through) - plus they make it up with the freebies that they throw in with your order.

Also I've never seen bugs/eggs after the dippings [emoji3]

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have never bought any corals from AquaSD, are these pics truly how they will look in my tank??[/QUOTE

Generally Better than what is pictured. Each grid in photo is 1/4 imch to give you an idea of size. I lose NOTHING from his shipments and always warm and open in the bags !!!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

sebo18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered my 1st round of corals with Aqua SD and cannot wait to get them! Will and the staff were very helpful in answering all of my questions.

Dannyboy0076

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to say thanks AquaSD!! First time buyer here and i will definitely be back!! The corals are awesome and the freebies are more than i could ask for!! Super job and this was a great experience!! Thanks!!!

Michaelrunner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time buyer here also, omg the corals look great and the freebies were awesome. If this keeps up I'm gonna new a bigger tank or a second one. LOL Super great job, great experience. I'll be back!

Jahdiel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW got my 1st order from these guys and the coral are even more impressive in person. I will be back for more! Thank you!

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.9%
Back