• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 21" AI Blade Grow with extras

Item Price
315
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
1,075
Location
Pittsburgh PA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am selling my blade kit I have. I was going to use them with my new tank I am upgrading to but decided to go with a 2nd A8SE light instead of 1 and the 2 blade lights.

They are only about 3months old and was only ran at about 40%
The kit comes with everything lights come with new. It has the tank mounts in the box.
Also there is the radion hanging bracket to hold the 2 lights to a Radion or an A8SE or maybe even a Nicrew gen 2 light. Not sure about the nicrew though. I also modded this hanging bracket to let you mount the blades a little tighter to the body of the Radion light if you want to slim the profile a little.
Also have 1 left of the tank raised light bracket.

$325 firm shipped for the kit

IMG_3651.jpeg IMG_3652.jpeg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
I made a hanging kit on the radion mount if you don’t have a radion and just want to hang the lights
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3662.jpeg
    IMG_3662.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 64
just one light left. going to mark this sold and create a new thread just listing the light so no confusion
 
How much for the light only now shipped?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new