2.25" frag discs

  • Thread starter Thread starter JW3500
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JW3500

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2018
Messages
311
Reaction score
134
Location
19060
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recall purchasing some mushroom cages and ordering some discs with the cages. The discs were gray and pretty thin. I have searched high and low through my purchase history and cannot find when/where I ordered them from. Does anyone know where I can purchase 2.25" frag discs?

Thanks!
 
Thanks. I think I am going to look into purchasing a 3d printer to make what I want. I just need to find the right one.
 
I used the “True Atlantic,” Brand off of Amazon. I like them because you can Snap the Stem off, by putting it in a Socket wrench and snapping it. Also Drill-able with a Dremmel Tool. There are two sizes in the package, this is the largest.
IMG_3932.jpeg
 
The cool thing about the Reefway mushroom basket is that he makes a disk that fits perfectly inside of it, and they are thin enough to just snap into pieces by hand. Makes fragging mushrooms pretty easy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new