2.5 gallon nano tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter brencrazy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

brencrazy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2016
Messages
201
Reaction score
81
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fd67a9cec34baad907044a6a6f04d72d.jpg
what should i add in my sump. Trying to build everything for the tank.
 
How did you cut and do the acrylic? I have a 2.5gal and am thinking of doing the same thing
When I cut acrylic, I use a reverse tooth jigsaw blade and spray with windex for cooling. Works great for .25" at least. I remade the baffle system in my AIO tank
 
I would black out the "sump" area. But that's just my opinion I know some people like to see into there filters, for that you could use window tint and if you shine a light through it you can see.

-sorry if that DIDENT make much sense-
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new