2.5 gallons softy dominated tank- ideas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kehy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kehy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2019
Messages
329
Reaction score
316
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a 2.5 that's begging to be used and I've suddenly fallen back in love with softies. I know for sure I want to rehome a small toadstool leather there for awhile, and add some gorgonians. I've got some pipe organs that can colonize a new tank as well.

I'm actually not sure if (meaning how many) zoas have a place there- rock flower nems also have my attention but that will be a more long term goal.

Anything else I can overstock it with? Macro algae maybe? Do those all play nice?
 
Hairy mushrooms or Sun flower corals if you’re up for the feeding challenge.
Discomas would also be a great option!
You also might want to consider Sexy dancing shrimp as an option. They are really pretty ornamental shrimp that don’t need a lot of room.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new