• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(2) AI HD 16 Prime Lights

Item Price
300.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kac0143

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
503
Reaction score
47
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
(2) AI 16 Prime HD lights. One has box.
300.00 shipped for the pair.

IMG_3767.jpeg IMG_3768.jpeg IMG_3769.jpeg
 
Do they have mounts are the app compatible how much for both
 
I can include these two goosenecks. 300.00 shipped.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3829.jpeg
    IMG_3829.jpeg
    423.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3830.jpeg
    IMG_3830.jpeg
    308.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3831.jpeg
    IMG_3831.jpeg
    443 KB · Views: 59

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new