• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 AI Hydra 32 HD's + Mounting Arms

ReefTrooper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad 2 AI Hydra 32 HD's + Mounting Arms. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I wanted to ask about the Nero 5, IM auto top off, and the two tanks you mention.

How much are you asking for the Nero 5? And what tanks do you have for sale? I’ve been thinking about getting a slightly larger set up.

OP
OP
R

ReefTrooper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I wanted to ask about the Nero 5, IM auto top off, and the two tanks you mention.

How much are you asking for the Nero 5? And what tanks do you have for sale? I’ve been thinking about getting a slightly larger set up.
The Nero 5 has been used for about a year at 60% max. Manufacture date is October 2020. Great condition with original box. Asking $175. And ATO reservoir is in perfect condition as well no scratches and no leaks. Asking $50.

As for the tanks I have a Cobalt C-Vue 26 AIO with 2 InTank floss holders, IM spinstream, and flipper nano. Tank and stand in great condition, no scratches. Only a small chip in very back right corner at the top above water line. Doesn’t affect anything and isn’t visible from front or sides.

Second tank is an IM SR80 with stand. I am not the original owner of this and the tank does have some scratches from previous owner(s) and stand has scuffs too. Doors also need new hinges but the tanks been running for the last year with no issues or leaks. Only looking for $200 obo price reflects the condition. Scratches aren’t too bad once it’s filled, just not a show tank by any means.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back