• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 ai Nero 5 power heads

Item Price
$290 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

nessig

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2025
Messages
136
Reaction score
43
Location
cudahy wi
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 ai Nero 5 Power heads with the original boxes. Pumps both work great. $320 including shipping for the pair

IMG_2723.jpeg IMG_2722.jpeg
 
2 more Nero 5s still lowered $310 for the pair shipped
 
Bump, lowered $290 including shipping for 2 Nero 5s , these 2 do not have original boxes
 
I will take both for the $280 including shipping if still available
 
I will take both for the $280 including shipping if still available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new