• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Black Tangs (possibly mated pair) and juvenile achilles tang (LOCAL PICKUP ONLY)

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

matthew_coletta

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I have an interesting set of fish for sale today - all three fish have gone through 2 weeks of copper power and then another week and change of kanaplex and metroplex. They are all currently housed in a 65 gallon quarantine system.

I originally purchased three black tangs and housed
all three together, but these two always gravitated towards each other. I wound up putting the third in my display because the two would constantly bully him. In theory, the two left should be fighting as they are both zebrasoma, but they aren't. They are always found together. I am looking to sell/trade these three. The achilles is chasing them a bit and would rather empty the quarantine.

I would say the black tangs are 5-4 inches and 3-4 inches respectively. Looking for $4000 for the two together.

The achilles is about 3 inches or so. No teardrop formed on the tail yet. Looking for $250.

Will consider high end trades plus cash. Let me know! Can send videos over text message.

twiatr2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am interested in the Achilles, but you're not shipping, I was thinking if you posted some photos, it might help sell them faster.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 131 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 15 6.7%
Back