[Everything Sold] Hobby exit, selling remaining pieces, local pickup only

Item Price
99
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

josephxsxn

Mixed Reef Peninsula
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Messages
687
Reaction score
566
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks,

Back at the end of 2022, I shut down my large reef tank (see my tank build thread for photos of it), but kept a small 40gal tank of some select pieces, thinking that maybe I would regain my desire to reef. Unfortunately, this has not happened, and these guys have been neglected for a while but are going strong. As such, I am looking to offload the remaining pieces to fully exit. It pains me to do so most of all with my Lithophyllon, Devils Finger & Serpent Seastar, but it's time.

Local pickup only, will not ship, Located in 48462

You may get free Snails, Cowries, Kenya Trees, Xenia, Cabbage Leather, etc

Items for sale:

  • $10 Large serpent seastar
    • not pictured, but has been friendly to all my old tangs back when I had my big tank when well feed
  • $20 Lithophyllon Neon Green (2x softball size)
    • attached to a large rock that it covers, its encrusting so it cannot be removed
  • $15 3x Stripped Blue Discosoma
    • Rock together
  • $5 1x Stripped Blue Discosoma
    • on Sand
  • $5 1x Hairy Rhodactis
    • On a large rock

20240324_175618.jpg 20240324_175629.jpg 20240324_175655.jpg
 
Last edited:
Prices were reduced again, and the sheet was updated with the currently available items.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new