• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 BRS dosing pumps brand new

  • Thread starter Thread starter acr0p0ra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

acr0p0ra

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2010
Messages
184
Reaction score
14
Location
jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 2 BRS dosing pumps. These are brand new. I have opened the boxes and mounted them in my cabinet but never actually used them. Im selling them so I can buy a bubble magmus dosing pump instead.

140 shipped for the pair. Not parting out.
 
still for sale,

like i said in the OP, these are brand new, i did mount them in my cabinet but have never used them.

1.1 ml
 
still for sale,

like i said in the OP, these are brand new, i did mount them in my cabinet but have never used them.

1.1 ml

I sent you a PM on the 5th, did you see it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new