2 clowns 1 has a possible parasite.

mattprice252

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alrighty folks just your friendly average neighborhood reefer here. So I’ve added a set of mochas to my tank along with my goby and pistol pair. One of my mochas has a long stringy white poop I’ve already been in here deep investigating. Do I need to quarantine my one mocha or can I treat it with prazipro and whatever else y'all recommend.

IMG_3385.jpeg image.jpg

saltypepper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
QTing is a little to late now to stop it from spreading any parasites it may or may not have from spreading in your DT tank but if you are to medicate the fish do it in a separate clean tank. No rocks or substrate since it will absorb the medicine.

Read this for the stringy poop. My memory thought it was constipation but my free 2cents is usually wrong.

OP
OP
mattprice252

mattprice252

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
QTing is a little to late now to stop it from spreading any parasites it may or may not have from spreading in your DT tank but if you are to medicate the fish do it in a separate clean tank. No rocks or substrate since it will absorb the medicine.

Read this for the stringy poop. My memory thought it was constipation but my free 2cents is usually wrong.
Thanks @saltypepper I appreciate it a lot

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 88 80.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back