2- COR 20s 1 Apex

BanditMan15

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
222
Reaction score
48
Location
Moore
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys I am running 2 COR 20s on my 200G. 1 for return and 1 for UV. I know it will work with the Apex both together but how do you setup? Aquabus x 2 on each controller, do I just utilize 1 on each controller and route to the Apex or do I utilize both Aquabus on one controller and basically jump off of one to other? I may be just complicating things ... thanks!
 
dosen't matter which aquabus port you plug them into, as long as they are connected somehow to head unit/eb832. You can daisy chain them together and run one line. or each their own cord.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new