2 for 1 RBTA?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Herndonh75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Herndonh75

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Messages
67
Reaction score
79
Location
Glen Allen
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I picked up a RBTA from my LFS. It was really fixed to a small piece of LR so I bought the rock as well. After I put it in the tank I saw this little growth. Neither the guy at LFS or myself saw it yesterday due to how the rock was sitting. Is this the start of a second RBTA? It’s super tiny and a bright pink color. The second pic is the RBTA on the other side of the rock.
1103B2DB-E652-4B49-B129-24971BC79977.jpeg
50D2C2CB-92E3-4915-9EDB-96C270FDBB47.jpeg
 
I would say you gt a 2 for 1. Its very transparent so see how it develops!
 
You must have good juju- I literally just found a nem on a piece of rock in my tank that I have never seen before. It looks for all the world like a tiny green BTA which I have not had in my tank for over three years!
 
Or bad as someone jut told me it might be a majano lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new