- Joined
- Feb 27, 2017
- Messages
- 2,066
- Reaction score
- 1,569
- Location
- Boston, Ma
- What state or country do you live in
- Massachusetts
Both were just removed for active systems. All they need are check valves.
GEO Classic CR818. It came off a heavily stocked 350 gallon system. Runs great. Sicce pump has new impeller. Comes with an extra brand new in box pvc manifold directly from GEO. This CARX is not silent. It always has run with a bit of a whooshing sound. Just a heads up if it is going to be placed directly in living area.
I also have a brand new in box Sicce 3.0 pump I kept as backup. Never opened add $100.
GEO CR818 priced to move $385 shipped.
GEO Classic CR818. It came off a heavily stocked 350 gallon system. Runs great. Sicce pump has new impeller. Comes with an extra brand new in box pvc manifold directly from GEO. This CARX is not silent. It always has run with a bit of a whooshing sound. Just a heads up if it is going to be placed directly in living area.
I also have a brand new in box Sicce 3.0 pump I kept as backup. Never opened add $100.
GEO CR818 priced to move $385 shipped.
