2 Icecap 4k Gyres with WIFI Controller

Item Price
175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Handle1130

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2024
Messages
24
Reaction score
24
Location
Milwaukee, WI
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SOLD
Two Icecap 4k Gyres with WIFI controller

Used for 2 days, then sat in tank for about 2 months (not perfectly clean). Too much flow for my small system.

$175 shipped (lower 40)

IMG_3696.jpeg IMG_3706.jpeg IMG_3705.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Do these pump 2000 gph each for a total of 4000. Or is it 4000 each total of 8000?
 
Max flow on one 4k Gyre is 4000 gallons, so the two combined would be 8000 gals at full throttle
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new