2 ID's on mystery frags, please :)

kkgaskin90

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
740
Reaction score
117
Location
Mobile, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First ventures in to SPS and I'm worried I'm doing it wrong, so I wondered what these really are so I know what they *should* look like. Thanks!
f86b7cfc21a62c88dc69e221d53d8ad7.jpg

47fb07758bc7680ce17682266ae6e813.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new