(2) Kessil A-360WE Tuna Blue

Item Price
$200.00 Each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ryan2577p

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
340
Reaction score
18
Location
Knoxville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’ve got (2) Kessil A-360WE Tuna Blues for sale.
Used, Great Condition
Used for 9 months tops!
Asking $200 each or $350 for both.
Shipping available

IMG_1156.jpeg IMG_1158.jpeg IMG_1157.jpeg IMG_1159.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new