• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(2) Kessil AP700, (1) Kessil H160, (1) AG/IM 5-gallon hydrofill reservoir

Item Price
$600 takes all
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping isn’t really an option for me. Local pickup in Buckeye, Arizona
Asking $600 for all or as listed below

I have two Kessil AP700 led fixtures, complete with four Kessil A series mounting arms with standard mounts and extended mounts (for deeper tanks, I got these for a 27” deep tank as the standard mounts didn’t get the lights all the way to the centerline of the tank). One of the fixtures was used for just over a year and is in perfect condition, while the other was used for several years and has some pitting/bubbling on one of the reflectors but functions perfectly. They have the latest firmware and work perfectly as a pair in the Kessil app. The only issue I ever noticed was that the time starts to drift if you do not sync with the app every couple of months or so, a known issue with these lights. If you notice they turn on or off a few minutes later than scheduled, just open the app and the clocks re-sync. I upgraded to multiple Kessil A500x units when they first came out and have had these stored in a closet for use on a future tank, but with my vision loss it’s not happening. Asking $550

IMG_0713.jpeg
IMG_0704.png
IMG_0705.png
IMG_0706.jpeg
IMG_0707.png
IMG_0708.jpeg
IMG_0709.png
IMG_0710.jpeg
IMG_0711.png
IMG_0712.jpeg
IMG_0714.jpeg

I also have a Kessil H160 refugium/algae led fixture, complete with a Kessil gooseneck mounting arm and 3d printed shroud to keep the light from spilling into other sump compartments. This light was only used for a few months and is basically brand new.
Asking $125

IMG_0726.jpeg
IMG_0724.jpeg
IMG_0723.jpeg
IMG_0722.jpeg

Up last is an Aqua Gadget/Innovative Marine 5-gallon hydrofill ato reservoir. This was used with Kalkwasser so there is a little white residue left behind. I cleaned it with citric acid but I’m sure I didn’t get it all. Asking $50

IMG_0717.jpeg
IMG_0716.jpeg
IMG_0715.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back