• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 MACNA 2022 Full Conference Tickets - Mechanicsville, MD

Item Price
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

cynthia1756

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 full conference tickets (beef) to MACNA this year. I'm getting out of the hobby and moving so will not be attending. Selling for 120.00 each ticket. Please pm me. Will be electronic transfer. It's being held at the Wisconson Center.

Reunited after two years of virtual programs, MACNA 2022 Gathering and Growing will bring our community together for the largest MACNA to date.
MACNA 2022 will enable us to gather as a community, bringing together the greatest educators, businesses, leaders, cultivators, and pioneers to continue to share and educate.
Growing our industry in a sustainable manner has never been more important. MACNA 2022 will lead the way through its exhibits, speakers, and programs as we continue to achieve new breakthroughs.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have 2 full conference tickets (beef) to MACNA this year. I'm getting out of the hobby and moving so will not be attending. Selling for 120.00 each ticket. Please pm me. Will be electronic transfer. It's being held at the Wisconson Center.

Reunited after two years of virtual programs, MACNA 2022 Gathering and Growing will bring our community together for the largest MACNA to date.
MACNA 2022 will enable us to gather as a community, bringing together the greatest educators, businesses, leaders, cultivators, and pioneers to continue to share and educate.
Growing our industry in a sustainable manner has never been more important. MACNA 2022 will lead the way through its exhibits, speakers, and programs as we continue to achieve new breakthroughs.
Still have these?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back