• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 - MP10mQD sold as package Mobius ready!

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

braaap

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
2,730
Reaction score
2,822
Location
Montana
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sold!



Selling 2 MP10mQD pumps. Serial numbers are sequential. December 8 2020. Virtually flawless. Sound like an other MP10. Not completely silent. But I feel they operate as intended. These connect to mobius.

Not selling separately. $500 shipped. I see busted MP10s sell on here all the time for $250. These are far nicer.

$500 shipped and PayPal fees included.

1DBEAAC0-7583-4BD9-B200-E35F9FBE4310.jpeg D43E9229-3DE7-4121-B5F2-5CC8364BD5D9.jpeg 5EE58AED-D967-4655-892A-9DCA676033B7.jpeg 96F2C7B4-1B56-45C5-A9F7-D31F0E5E08A7.jpeg 20F92FBE-0B2B-4937-A888-424198FAC2F8.jpeg 3AF73AD3-2C9D-4726-B0B9-D7E1E44A884D.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Sold! Mods please close.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new