• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(2) MP40QD Mobius Ready BNIB

Item Price
$375
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RWReefer

Hair Algae Extraordinaire
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2023
Messages
573
Reaction score
709
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had ideas to expand the tank but going to stay where I am for now. Have 1 BNIB MP40 available, mobius compatible.

One manufactured May 2024. Seals have not been broken.

One sold.

$375/ea shipped. If listing doesn’t say sold the power head is still available.

IMG_6969.jpeg
 
Last edited:
One pending payment. One remaining.
 
One sold. One pending payment.
 
Opening back up to one available as previous interested individual has not responded.
 
Second MP40 pending payment.
 
Sold. Lock this one up.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new