2 new ones?

blackgrouper79

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2015
Messages
136
Reaction score
41
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sunlight.
image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


Could it be RR orange passion or just a blue rim tenuis?


image.jpeg



This is just a super nice dark purple acro with dark purple polyps that I'd like to know what it is.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thanks for any help... Frags available soon let me know if there's any interest.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpg


image.jpg
 
It's not RR Orange Passion bit a nice Tenuis. The other one looks like a Gomezi. Nice corals!
 
It's not RR Orange Passion bit a nice Tenuis. The other one looks like a Gomezi. Nice corals!
thank you! yea the orange passion was the closest thing I could find doing a quick google pic search. this is what I was going by.
My pics do my piece no justice my iPhone gathers way to much glaring white light so I did what I could to block the glair. The pics of the 2 side by side make the Tenuis look fake or photo shopped while the purple one looks spot on. I have a small frag of cornbreads orange passion and the 2 seem a bit different.?.?.
As far as the dark purple one that you say is a Gomezi I've finally got somewhere to start researching now lol I was at a total loss on that one. thanks again for the info!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new