2 Nicrew 150 watt LED lights

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

SpSDrew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
2,521
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
1
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Would like to sell as a pair. Comes with hanging kit only ( no tank mount ) used for a few months over a frag tank at low power. These things are par monster. Turned up all the way at 20” I was getting near 600 par.

$185 new I believe but selling both for $250 shipped to cont. US. Price is pretty firm so no low balls or trades.

PayPal is least preferred payment method but message me to work out what is best for you.

C87A31B0-A95C-4DAD-96ED-7984FFFEE3E2.jpeg 582F6A60-CD0E-49D3-9AE7-E27DC8F668CF.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Actual picture of lights and what’s included.
 

Attachments

  • D5A1672D-181E-446E-A82C-2C564C1DDB0A.jpeg
    D5A1672D-181E-446E-A82C-2C564C1DDB0A.jpeg
    244.6 KB · Views: 44

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new