• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Ocean Revive T-247 full spectrum, programmable LEDS

Xeniawarrior

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a remote control to program or is it done of each unit?

msreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I can't believe these haven't sold. I kid you not, im getting ready to sell my radions in place of these. For the price you can't beat them. I got used ones with a tank I bought and the guy was running these and his tank was gorgeous. Lps, sps, softies whatever you want to do it will... I was truly blown away, built in timer, separate channels for whites and blues, adjustable intensity, fans.....

OP
OP
Roush2000

Roush2000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I can't believe these haven't sold. I kid you not, im getting ready to sell my radions in place of these. For the price you can't beat them. I got used ones with a tank I bought and the guy was running these and his tank was gorgeous. Lps, sps, softies whatever you want to do it will... I was truly blown away, built in timer, separate channels for whites and blues, adjustable intensity, fans.....
Yeah same, but they should go eventually? Idk what’s goin on

msreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when someone that needs lights sees this and knows the value in these lights they will be gone. Im just amazed that that hasn't happened yet

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back