2 of the best master scolys ever?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These 2 are for the hardcore scoly lover!!! These are by far the best master scolys i've ever had!!

4 inch Picasso master scoly $1600 shipped wysiwyg!
12037733_1633428896945008_33592895_o (1).jpg

Next is my personal favorite super master scoly $1075 shipped wysiwyg!!
12059741_1633553923599172_397333133_o.jpg

Shoot me a pm with any interest!

Scythanith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm happy your market in the USA can support those prices! In Canada we get those nice corals without the fancy names (master, super & picasso) or the fancy prices :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you can sell them for these prices. It just boggles the mind. But they are great looking corals, the first one more so.

sc50964

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm happy your market in the USA can support those prices! In Canada we get those nice corals without the fancy names (master, super & picasso) or the fancy prices :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you can sell them for these prices. It just boggles the mind. But they are great looking corals, the first one more so.

How much do they go for in your market?

BIGSHOW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$250-$450 Max. It's all the market will support here. In the states, you guys will pay big bucks for them so that's what they can be sold for :)

That is not true at all. If you actually ordered direct from Aussie land you would know that the cost of a Master scoly is more then what you quoted them being sold for. You can't even import a master scoly for $450 canadian.

If you see them for $250-$450 then the seller is losing money ...100%

Awesome scolys!

Scythanith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haahaa we can take this to a different thread so we don't wreck BSA's thread if he prefers.

Big Show, you know where I get my corals from, and I know where you get your corals from :) I doubt Colby is selling me corals at a loss. I guess I should clarify by saying I don't know if they are labelled "Master, Picasso, etc" when Colby brings them in. They are just really nice and don't carry such high price tags.

BIGSHOW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haahaa we can take this to a different thread so we don't wreck BSA's thread if he prefers.

Big Show, you know where I get my corals from, and I know where you get your corals from :) I doubt Colby is selling me corals at a loss. I guess I should clarify by saying I don't know if they are labelled "Master, Picasso, etc" when Colby brings them in. They are just really nice and don't carry such high price tags.

Its cool, I know the costs of corals and so do the rest of the vendors. Next time you see a Master scoly in Canada for $250 like the ones BSA posted shoot me a PM, I would love to buy it!

Back to the amazing scolys!

OP
OP
BSA Corals

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of interest but no takers yet! The only thing i will say about my prices is that they are more then fair for the quality and rarity!

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simply Awesome corals :) I will say this as to the asking price ,, I see zoas that sell for $500 per polyp, and you would need a magnifying glass to really see the colors in them, at least I would with my old eyes ,, You won't need a magnifying to see these corals and at a asking price of only 3 of those high $$$ zoas ,, seems like a fair asking price to me ,, just out of my price range ,,, but I enjoy looking at them when I can :) Do you do layaways :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%

Back