LAST FlashSale of the Year! You don't want to miss this! 2 days event Dec 2nd and 3rd 9-5 pst

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flashsale-R2R (1)-Dec-2-2023.png

Dec 2nd & 3rd two days pre-XMAS FlashSale! Sat & Sun 9am-5pm pst

Santa is coming to town. We are in full swing of the Holiday shopping season. Get that hot piece for your self or that special reefer in your life and jingle their bells. Everyone is a winner in this Sale.

Join us for the last Flashsale event of the year! Two days 9am to 5pm pacific time. Over 1600+ colorful, healthy aquacultured corals lined up at up to 80%+ off for all of you! SPS, LPS, Softies, Euphyllia, $5 frags, $10 frags, steals, deals and much more!!! All backed by our UC Guarantee! Earn UC Rewards while you shop. The thread on R2R will announce the drops with example photos, and a batch of 50 corals will become available every 30 minutes.

Every participant will be automatically entered into our raffle ! Each purchase is equivalent to 1 entry, there are unlimited entries :)

Prizes:

1st place: UC Mixed Euphyllia pack, Triton ICP test, N-Doc test + UC swag ($550 value)

2nd place: UC Mixed Frag Pack, Triton ICP test + UC Swag ($400 value)

3rd place: UC Zoanthid Pack, Triton ICP + UC Swag ($300 value)

The items are not yours until you completely checkout. We automatically combine shipping. Please select "Add-On Order" at checkout. You MUST purchase a shipping module to participate in the sale. Max three $5 items per person, for every $5 item you must also purchase a non-$5 item. All corals will have the UniqueCorals LiveStock guarantee, & UC reward points too!

Must purchase a shipping module to participate in the FlashSale, unless you have purchased $225 or more livestock in the main store. (select "Add-On" shipping at checkout) Please pick arrival date. Robust guarantee. We combine shipping. Sales are final, no substitutions, due to discounted FlashSale pricing.

Shipping policy Guarantee

Special feature:

The most beautiful button scolys you've ever seen in every color and super attractive price points!
U Striped Green Button Scoly 119 82.JPG
P Green Button Scoly 129 94.JPG Purple Button Scoly 99 65.JPG U Green Button Scoly 109 74.JPG U Striped Green Button Scoly 119 82.JPG Checkered Green Lord 139 82.JPG P Blue Green Button Scoly 139 84.JPG Red Center Button Scoly 179 95.JPG Striped Button Scoly 139 86.JPG U Checkered Button Scoly 129 80.JPG Master Button Scoly 499 299.JPG

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back