• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Onyx clownfish

Coach Car

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm looking for either a mated pair of Onyx clownfish or just two young Onyx clownfish that could become a mated pair. I'd like for the fish to be as young as possible. I am buying a 100 gallon tank, and I will have my 40 gallon quarantine tank set up by Thursday, so ideally I would like the fish around that time. I've attached an image of the type of clownfish I want. I am in San Diego. Thanks!
clownfish onyx.png

OP
OP
C

Coach Car

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, and I'm fine with having them shipped to me. Just not via USPS (last time I used them, they stuck fish in my mailbox and the fish died :()!

Last edited:

Gman83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There is a guy out of KC all he does is clownfish. I don’t know if he is on here or not, so I’ll pm you his website. His fish seem reasonably priced, and once I’m done with my fallow period, if I get another clown I’m going to get from him.

OP
OP
C

Coach Car

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a guy out of KC all he does is clownfish. I don’t know if he is on here or not, so I’ll pm you his website. His fish seem reasonably priced, and once I’m done with my fallow period, if I get another clown I’m going to get from him.
Thanks!

dangernartz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any way you could send that website to me also?

RichardL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you please also send that website to me? Thank you!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back