2 Pair of clowns???

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,877
Reaction score
122,560
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have kept an orange pair and a black pair of clowns in a 125g, but I am wondering if this will work.

I have a pair of the ORA Stubby clowns that are very small, and I want to add a pair of oynx or picassos to the 120g as well. What do you think?
 
My guess is it would be ok. There's a lot of room in that tank so each pair can claim its' own turf. Just provide plenty of hiding places and keep an eye out that the little guys don't get beat up. They'll probably just claim opposite ends of the tank.
 
You'll be fine with the stubby's I'd just make sure you have a good lid on the tank ive seen more loss due to them jumping from a little fun chasing then too serious harrassing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new