2 part dosing, how to dose equal parts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Barskeeey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Barskeeey

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Location
The Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to start 2 part dosing sodium bicarbonate and calcium chloride. Ive read that they should be dosed in equal parts. So do I just mix both the same weight in 2 dosing containers and dose the same amount?

IMG_20260125_124306116.jpg
 
Yes. Make sure you do equal weight in powder and water. Use rodi water and weight the water.
Make sure you use a good dosingpump that is calibrated using the solution that they are going to pump. And recalibrate every 3 4 months.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new