• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Radion XR30 Gen 5 Blue

Item Price
475
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

zoaking

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
485
Reaction score
9
Location
Jacksonville, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale I have 2 XR30 Gen 5 blue. One had the driver replaced by Ecotech last week(blue body) and the other had the LED board replaced this week(Pro body). Again both have Blue LEDS not Pro.
$475 each with RMS slide



IMG_3470.jpeg

IMG_3471.jpeg

IMG_3472.jpeg

IMG_3473.jpeg

IMG_3474.jpeg

IMG_3475.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new