• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 radion xr30 Gen2

  • Thread starter Thread starter dromonk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dromonk

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2014
Messages
543
Reaction score
74
Location
western ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to radion gen2 non pros for sale
350 shipped each or
650 for both if buy both I'll throw in one rms only had one rms
 
Still have 1 left with rms 325 with rms if some one is looking for multiples I have 4 total I could sell if someone is interested was holding off on other 3 till new lights arrive
 
Still have 1 left with rms 325 with rms if some one is looking for multiples I have 4 total I could sell if someone is interested was holding off on other 3 till new lights arrive
Interested in trading for a ORA premium snowflake clownfish pair?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new