2 sps ids

  • Thread starter Thread starter thabizness
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

thabizness

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2013
Messages
260
Reaction score
180
Location
St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to find the names of these two sps.

One is purple with yellowish/green tip. Base shows dark green with dark purple shoots. Polyps are purple.

The other is blue with green Polyps. Bluish green base.


O

0084c80b4996ac8ce690770231c29d26.jpg


00c9e4074e11d527553ecfabc0dd4809.jpg


2502c22c11a47c340390da669a4e74b8.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new