• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Tunze 6095 - $150 each & 2 EB8 - $125 & $110

ReefingwithO

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2015
Messages
739
Reaction score
410
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have 2 Tunze 6095 in great condition. These are the one's with the attached controller. They were purchased new last March from BRS and they come with a 2 year warranty so they have more than a year of warranty left. - I'm looking for $150 each.

If you need the Apex Tunze cable I can include that for $10.
Both Tunze pumps comes with all the accessories - some of which are not in the picture.

I have 2 used Apex EB8.

The top unit in the pictures is a year old and in excellent condition - no issues at all - $125 shipped.

The bottom unit is more than 3 years old. 2 of the 6 aquabus ports are broken. Everything works except the 2 broken aquabus ports. - $110

I accept paypal.

If someone is interested in multiple items I'm willing to deal.
IMG_3247.jpg
IMG_3248.jpg


IMG_3249.jpg


IMG_3250.jpg


IMG_3251.jpg
 
Top EB8 and both Tunze pumps sold.
 
I have the bottom EB8 left. The one with 2 broken Aquabus ports. The other aquabus ports and all outlets on the EB8 works.

I'll take $100 shipped for it.
 
payment sent for last EB8
 
received EB8. package well and quick shipping.

Would recomend purchasing from this member
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new