• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 VorTech MP40w ES

jschultzbass

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
1,642
Reaction score
1,034
Location
Cloquet, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have two VorTech MP40w ES for sale. Manufacture date of January 31, 2011. Both in great shape and comes with the box. Been unused for a while so I thought I would put them up. $325 shipped per pump. If you gift so I don't have to pay paypal fees you can take $10 off the price. Thanks for looking!

20131001_184519.jpg
20131001_184528.jpg
20131001_184536.jpg
20131001_184559.jpg
20131001_184639.jpg
 
More pics
 

Attachments

  • 20131001_185401.jpg
    20131001_185401.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 535
  • 20131001_185745.jpg
    20131001_185745.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 502
I almost feel like taking the other but low on cash right now. :squigglemouth:

Thanks again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new