• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(2) VorTech MP60mQD & (2) MP60wQD Wet Side Assemblies

Item Price
$1,200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mstgkillr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
403
Reaction score
153
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SOLD.

I have (2) VorTech MP60mQD & (2) MP60wQD Wet Side Assemblies for sale. MSRP for the MP60s is $899.99 each and $249.99 each for the wet sides.

Total cost was $2,300 plus tax. I will let is all go for $1,200 shipped.

The MP60s are 8 months old and the wet sides are BNIB.
 
Last edited:
Everything was in excellent condition the last time they were cleaned. I'm soaking the wet sides now, so I should have pictures later today or tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new