• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 x Tunze Nanostream 6095

Item Price
$380 for both, shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Tariq

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2017
Messages
123
Reaction score
85
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two Tunze 6095, used for 2-3 weeks and realized they were too strong for my tank so I took them out.
4-plus years of Tunze warranty left.
$380 for both, shipped.


IMG_5180.jpeg IMG_5182.jpeg IMG_5181.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Still available
 
I sent you a PM with an offer earlier. For some reason now I don't see our conversation. Did you receive it?
 
PM responded.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new