2 Year Anniversary Live sale -up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I could make it out to one of the big shows. All the frag shows/ swaps here are like 4 or 5 local hobbiests. I mean there fun and all. But still to get to see more of the big league would be nice

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we are in the process of organzing all the orders and will be texting you guys all tomorrow to set up shipping for next week

stay tuned!
The Office Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Bonus Announcment:

Special Bonus

Including in the boxes there will also be 5 of these stickers randmly sent into the boxes. If you do get one of these stickers you will get a special Bonus prize. Which we will announce later. If you do get one of these in your boxes post a picture of it here in the thread to redeam your Ticket for the prize

THe tickets will be labeled 1-5 on the back.

The numbers will determin the rank of your reveal. Rank 1 will get the Nicest reward and the rank will determine the value of your reward

Once all tickets are claimed we will announce the awards and the award date.

If this thread gets buried and you want to go back to refrence it we are also adding it to post# 1

also as the rules and the prizes announce will will update post number 1 with these announcments.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Announcment:

Special Bonus

Including in the boxes there will also be 5 of these stickers randmly sent into the boxes. If you do get one of these stickers you will get a special Bonus prize. Which we will announce later. If you do get one of these in your boxes post a picture of it here in the thread to redeam your Ticket for the prize

THe tickets will be labeled 1-5 on the back.

The numbers will determin the rank of your reveal. Rank 1 will get the Nicest reward and the rank will determine the value of your reward

Once all tickets are claimed we will announce the awards and the award date.

If this thread gets buried and you want to go back to refrence it we are also adding it to post# 1

also as the rules and the prizes announce will will update post number 1 with these announcments.
Thanks awesome! It was just something fun to do for us SBB junkies and you've upped the ante! Good stuff.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back