20 gallon cube

Flounder's Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Messages
469
Reaction score
174
Location
Nazareth, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been reefing since 2017 and have had many tanks currently a 250 fowler and a 150 mixed reef but mostly LPS dominant. I got a 20 gallon AIO cube and figured i documents the biuld since im bad at documenting my tanks. But first I had to biuld a stand for the tank.

20260206_211003.jpg 20260208_152847.jpg
 
Following along!
 
Update: I have had these guys for three weeks and there doing great!
 

Attachments

  • 20260511_210950.jpg
    20260511_210950.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 20260508_144357.jpg
    20260508_144357.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 20260508_144403.jpg
    20260508_144403.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 20260508_144409.jpg
    20260508_144409.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 17

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new