20 gallon innovative marine pro 2complete setup

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

thisguy1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
242
Reaction score
69
Location
Greensboro
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to a recent death in the family and other life things I’m selling my tank due not being able to take care of it anymore and neglecting it unfortunately. It’s a 20 gallon innovative marine pro2 tank, ai prime light, Red Sea test kits, coral dip, coral food, live stock is a black storm clown, blue neon goby, fire shrimp, turbo snails keep having babies, and emerald crabs. Have a few frog/octospawns, few hammers, blue war paint scoly, a mushroom, and acans. Has a bubble algae outbreak due to over feeding but the emerald crabs have been taking care of them. Need gone asap stand come with it aswell will also throw in a innovative marine 15 gallon for free

IMG_6127.jpeg IMG_6126.jpeg IMG_6125.jpeg IMG_6124.jpeg IMG_6123.jpeg IMG_6119.jpeg IMG_6118.jpeg IMG_6120.jpeg IMG_6122.jpeg IMG_6128.jpeg IMG_6129.jpeg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Due to a recent death in the family and other life things I’m selling my tank due not being able to take care of it anymore and neglecting it unfortunately. It’s a 20 gallon innovative marine pro2 tank, ai prime light, Red Sea test kits, coral dip, coral food, live stock is a black storm clown, blue neon goby, fire shrimp, turbo snails keep having babies, and emerald crabs. Have a few frog/octospawns, few hammers, blue war paint scoly, a mushroom, and acans. Has a bubble algae outbreak due to over feeding but the emerald crabs have been taking care of them. Need gone asap stand come with it aswell will also throw in a innovative marine 15 gallon for free

IMG_6127.jpeg IMG_6126.jpeg IMG_6125.jpeg IMG_6124.jpeg IMG_6123.jpeg IMG_6119.jpeg IMG_6118.jpeg IMG_6120.jpeg IMG_6122.jpeg IMG_6128.jpeg IMG_6129.jpeg
Sorry for your loss, I'm interested in the corals if you're willing to separate
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new