20 Gallon Long!!

Thanks and I have it under my over hang in low light with low to medium flow and I feed it once every 3-4 days with a mix of mysis, krill cyclopeez and fuel.
 
updates


Fruit loops
_DSC0222.jpg

Rainbow Acan's
_DSC0219-2.jpg

_DSC0212-2.jpg

Dendro
_DSC0223.jpg
 
Thanks Camren, i got some new additions i think you'll like, hopefully ill get some pics up soon!
 
Yes more, im doing a 20l, but now I'm thinking drill? Do you mind a few of those crispy sweet pics of your filtration and tank set up?

Looking good very inspiring! And you have me thinking about cameras now too, thanks ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new