20 Gallon reef build 10/22

BrianK81

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
7
Location
South River
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few pics of my 2 month old 20 gallon long reef tank

533F60BC-B4B7-41BB-BA16-B487622F58FD.jpeg 2A9BFAF1-9D97-4274-AC88-C42E6D19DF24.jpeg 1CD77D77-9384-40AB-9AEC-D1B7C267C67D.jpeg
 
It looks like you are off to a good start! Congratulations on the new adventure!!!
 
It looks like you are off to a good start! Congratulations on the new adventure!!!
Thank you! It’s not my first build, but it’s been 10 years since I left and returned to the hobby. Always had 55+gallon reef tanks in the past, figured I’d start off small this time. I’m addicted all over again, it’s a blast.
 
With a torch and anemone that look that good in a 2 month old tank, I figured that it wasn't your first go-round. Nice work!
 
What are you using for flow? I'm building a 20 long and trying to keep it as cheap as possible. I'm concerned that nano pumps won't make it all the way across the 30" length.
 
I’m using an Aqueon quiet flow 200 canister filter which provides adequate flow on its own, and also a Sebao 0W-10 Wavemaker with an LCD controller. Sorry for the late reply.
 
This is Awesome!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new