20 questions sea creature edition!

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2020
Messages
3,481
Reaction score
1,742
Location
Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The title explains it all, someone thinks of a sea animal then other people guess it in under 20 questions. I will start just place a code at the beginning of your message, the person will then type their question or guess. Here’s a example

Reef2Reef rocks!

I’m thinking of a fish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new