200 gallon Lagoon Tank Build

20260819_223808_30351AC6-59AF-4367-9F2D-E40DA8B3050D.png


20260819_223808_23DC5B95-5FBD-463A-AC1F-8496C81E28E6.png


20260819_223808_FFBEADE7-092C-4613-953F-43EF3DDD2C6E.png
 
20260805_200318_93E9FDB9-6BBF-4D27-B485-D87D78C79C01.png


20260805_200318_1F35FEEB-29E6-4584-B010-BF7E00E1AC4C.png

Sorry for the delay…. I’ve been painting pipes and had to rebuild my pipes after a stupid mental mistake…. Oof we are still going strong with the build but man am I getting a PhD in plumbing
Think youre gonna need proper bulkheads there instead of unions m8 https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/plumbing/bulkheads.html
I loathe the return piping… i know… this was probably the worst part of the build. I’ve redone the piping 3 times.
 
20260819_224004_06193D35-1DF7-4B0E-9796-1807596F218E.png


20260819_224004_81C6FBF4-D9F7-4AEF-BE5A-31DB3FBAC634.png


20260819_224004_8989C87C-6B2A-4B68-B7C9-C020C2C995A2.png

Coming together nicely now. We’re cooking with gas. Shoutout to the friends I made on Facebook marketplace who helped me with the lighting.
 
20260819_224223_995ADDEC-608D-47BF-96AE-20BF83CDD1F9.png


20260819_224223_D7606A42-CAE7-420A-BB86-FA4EFEAF473C.png


20260819_224223_8E3C6BDE-9E51-45FB-8CE1-F15BBABDC314.png

Couple of photos with my bootlegged Ai primes taped to the side of the stand (pre-lighting mount)

So glad to have the kessil a360x’s up now in my last post
 
Will keep posting photos of the final build and detail my mechanic filtration soon once I get my wire situation worked out.

Very pleased with how it’s all coming together after having my Waterbox 220.6 failure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new