• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

200 gallon tank wtt for a smaller size

ForcedBookie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I did the Craig's List thing a little over a year ago, and picked myself up a 200 gallon tank that is just too much to get started. It came with a protein skimmer, a calcium reactor, water deionizer, a very large light setup, a carbon dioxide tank and I put together a pretty sturdy yet not pretty stand. I'm looking to downgrade to something a little more reasonable for a beginner/intermediate.

Ideally, I'd let it all go for a 100 gallon tank with stand and lighting system and $300. If you are willing to trade for this, please let me know asap.

OP
OP
F

ForcedBookie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

OP
OP
F

ForcedBookie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hrrmm... So yeah, somewhere in the calculators given online, I found the figure 200... He's right, another calculator just said 155 gallons. either way, it's here, it's ready to go, and it's just too much to get started.

It's 72 in length. 18 wide, and 27 tall

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 57 42.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 66 48.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.9%
Back