• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

200 gallon vertical tank with artificial reef insert - local pickup only

Item Price
$2000-3000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

lsageser

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
56
Reaction score
19
Location
Newport Beach CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have an approximately 200 gallon vertical acrylic tank that I am looking to part with. Tank is approximately 6 years old and has been well maintained. The acrylic has a few light scratches but has been recently polished. Stand is steel with white cabinetry. Base is 30”x33” and height is around 50” (I’ll confirm when I get home).

As far ask equipment , it has a custom sump with clarisea filter roller, bubble magus skimmer, foursquare aquatics Aps-60 turf scrubber, and chiller. Comes with two pumps, generic models purchased from
Amazon. Kessill AP9x light. Two maxspect 350 gyre pumps plus controller.

System is plumbed with a closed loop system at the bottom of the tank although I haven’t set this up as yet.

I’d like to get $2k for the tank/stand, or 3k for everything including sump and all equipment.

Pics attached, let me know if you’d like any additional details. Tank is drained and ready for local pickup (can’t ship it’s too frickin’ heavy!). I’m located in Orange County California.

Cheers

Loren

IMG_2932.jpeg IMG_4436.jpeg IMG_2868.jpeg IMG_3218.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Bumping price down by $250 - let me know if any interest
 
Parting out - will sell/list turf scrubber and Kessil separately. All other equipment $1200
 
I’m just curious- if I remove the coral insert and offer shipping for it, does that make this more interesting?


I’ve had a few potential buyers say they are mainly interested in the coral insert which is good quality and unique.
 
You would probably want to get a new tank for it in any case.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new