• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

200 Polyp Utter Choas Zoa Colony - South Florida

Scip150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a 200 Polyp Utter Choas Colony. They were home grown in my tank from a single polyp years ago.

They are grown on a Carib sea life rock arch. The rock is about 12 inches long. The top portion of the rock does have pulsing Xenia on it.

$650 for the colony. ($3.25 per polyp).

Local pick up only in Parkland, FL 33076. Sawgrass expressway getting off at coral ridge drive.

FBBC0AC0-E411-40B2-AFD9-D3C4F74F7271.jpeg

dbleoh7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any pictures of the Xenia on it? Looking to see how difficult it would be to get the Xenia off. I'd be interested if you ship to Pensacola

OP
OP
Scip150

Scip150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lights are off at the moment. I’ll post a picture better showing the Xenia later today. The Xenia can be pulled off with tweezers or forceps as the utter chaos keeps spreading.

OP
OP
Scip150

Scip150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to keep it local pickup for now because this rock is big with many sharp edges...not sure how I could safely ship it.

OP
OP
Scip150

Scip150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update. I have two offers for me to ship, but I’m trying to keep it local pickup for now. This rock is really big and heavy. I’m also concerned with the recent delays in shipping. I really don’t want to take the chance of shipping something of that value and then having them arrive damaged.

Back