200g Elos Show Tank Build Thread

hey guys will see you there around the 4 or the 5th. hope your growing out my babies for me...LOL
 
Looks like things are moving quicker than expected!

We got the tank, fixture, and another rimless frag tank to match today. Got some pics too, will post them soon..
 
Looks like things are moving quicker than expected!

We got the tank, fixture, and another rimless frag tank to match today. Got some pics too, will post them soon..
Come on newbie at this rate its going to take you 2 months to have any corals in there lol! Don't make me fly down there with a six pack and some burritos lol!
 
Last edited:
I hear that Victor doesn't feed Lou well and chains him up inside the store at night like a mad hungry beast to deter any would be coral bandits. Even scarier, John Denver could be there waiting for you.
 
2 alarms 16 cameras and a power outage beeper just in case :snicker: and I'm not kidding :angel:

In that case..... I'll be there in a week or so, thru the front door during business hours.
 
WOW

I just stopped by WWC on my Lunch break. Saw the tank and WOW.

I just wanted to rub it in that I already got to see it.... The wait will be worth it.
 
1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg
 
If everything works the way it should the tank should be ready and full of corals in about 10 days or less :wink: Also the rock will consist of (10) 20 to 30 pound range pieces full of coralline from my back systems :smile: .More pictures to follow soon.
 
OK Update...... the tank will be running and full of corals by next Friday, We only waiting on the starboard :sad: and a couple of baffles for the Elos sump, More pictures to come soon.
 
Tommy is a local buddy to me and he has a bad butt tank! I am glad he likes WWC. FRAGS FOR ME!!! :D
 
Awesome Tank build guys. I gotta come and check out your place next time im in Orlando.

Oh BTW who build the stand for this tank? Its amazing and I would love to know who built it so I can have them quote a stand for myself.
 
Awesome Tank build guys. I gotta come and check out your place next time im in Orlando.

Oh BTW who build the stand for this tank? Its amazing and I would love to know who built it so I can have them quote a stand for myself.
Mini Teck from NYC build the stand and the whole project was design by Darren Gill.
 
Mini Tec actually built the stand for you? Or you ordered the Material and built it yourself? I've seen the stuff used to build lighting systems before, but never thought of using it for an actual tank stand. Very nice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new