2012

i knew that, but that professor isnt the first one to say that.
it was in the 2012 documentary on youtube
 
I like the doomsday theories, be it notrodomas (I make no attempt at spelling that correctly) or mayan, it's all fun. That someone miscalculated numbers isn't really surprising-math IS a universal language, but it's also the most strictly ruled and defined language there is-without the same rulebook what you're calling a derivative is what the other guy is calling a Sloth's Toe and mistakes can happen in the translation.

As for doomsday cause their calendar ran out- well, they made REALLY long cyclical calendars, and someone called the Spaniards showed up when they weren't expecting it (NOONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!) and didn't get a chance to lay out the next cycle. I agree that the Spanish inquisition can lead to doomsday if you don't expect them, but I don't cal forgetting to write out the next months grocery list a prediction of universal doomsday.

Good link though! (and I apologize for ignoring this thread the first 3 times it popped up under "new posts" for presuming it was a hockey thread since you started it)
 
can you combine a low blow with a high stick? And if the guy's tall is it a really high stick call, or just a higher than average call?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new