TheReefShack

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my kind of table lol.

Ryan

Along with a lot of others!! We have never been to this show before so a lot of people will miss out on the deals we have because usually people pick up most of the $1 and $5 frags within the first 10 mins of doors open. So If you guys want some then just look for our sign and hurry on over.

Were going to have our corals in cups not in a tank, this is to help with speed of getting your coral. In the past we have have 20+ people waiting for coral from our table and no one wants to wait as we bag up each coral so we have been doing cups now for about a year and it works a lot better. Usually you walk up to our table pic what you want and within 15 seconds after picking what you want we usually have it ready to go for you with change in hand.

As of right now we estimate that were bringing around 350-400 frags about 3-5 of each type some more. Were going to have at least 50 different types of coral and many brilliant corals!

Hope to see you guys there we are starting to get everything ready and getting our ducks in line.

-TRS

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got off the phone with Christian from happycoral.com. He is coming all the way from Michigan to make you guys Happy!

Here are some goodies from his site.

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!

Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya

Apet66

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be my first swap so naturally I'm going to be like a kid in a candy store. I'd like to pick up a couple nice pieces of sps, just not sure what. Any suggestions? I just upgraded my lights to support sps so I'm in uncharted waters. Also any ideas on a colorful Acan I can look for? Looking for some blues to add.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

OP
OP
S

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1366388436.861360.jpg

So far so good!

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back